Dolphin Encounter in Isla Mujeres
This program is specially created for all ages. Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres is located just twenty minutes away by ferry in an island called Isla Mujeres, one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Caribbean Sea.
The most incredible thing about this program at Isla Mujeres is that you’re going to be swimming with the most adorable marine animals in their natural habitat, the Caribbean Sea! It doesn’t matter if you aren’t a professional swimmer, you’ll be standing at all times at a pier located inside the water where our lovely dolphins will approach to give you an adorable kiss, a warm hug and the wettest handshake you’ll ever receive.
The dolphins are always excited to hang out with our visitors and share their incredible skills and their friendly companionship. While you are in the water, our marine mammal specialists will teach you some interesting data about our dolphins, the nutrition, reproductive and nursing programs we give to each of our species and special tips to take care of our environment.
- An incredible experience for all the family
- Visit Isla Mujeres - one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean
- Experience an adorable kiss, a warm hug and the wettest handshake you’ll ever receive
- See the trained dolphins incredible skills
- Take home a photograph of this amazing day
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationNo refunds apply on cancellations made 4 days before your program. All changes are subject to availability, on 24 hours request. Partial or full cancellations are subject to a 10% bank administration fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Beach Club: lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs
- Buffet meal & national open bar
- Continental breakfast (bread, juice and coffee) on the ferry
- Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- Swim with dolphins Encounter program
- Dock fee of $10.00 USD, payable at check-in. Children from 6 years old pay dock fee.
- Ground transportation ($16 USD).
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- Children ranging from 1-7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts can participate in the Encounter program with 1 adult. Children 8 years and up or with a stature of more than 1.20mts are able to participate alone in the Encounter program. Infants and children up to 7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts will perform the encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.