Tulum Ruins Private Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel lobby in a comfortable AC van at your chosen time. For a perfect itinerary, we suggest pick-up to be some time between 8am and 11am (later pick up might not allow you to enjoy the day to the max).
Meet your driver, then sit back and relax enjoying a straight ride to the Mayan ruins of Tulum. Upon arrival to the Archaeological site of Tulum, you will meet a specialized guide who will reveal to you the history and secrets of the site in just 45 minutes.
Then it will be time to enjoy Tulum in your own way. Walk around, take spectacular photos with the selfie stick we will provide you, to use during your tour or find your way to the beach to cool off.
Your van will be expecting you at the meeting point at 2:30 pm or earlier if you decide, to hit back to your hotel.
- Flexible pick up time
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Professional and friendly guide
- Private Tour of the Mayan ruins of Tulum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and designated meeting points in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Disability Serviceswheel chair accessible, must bring own carer
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide in the archeological site
- Bottled water
- Free use of selfie stick
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Within the site of Tulum, the photography for personal non commercial use with hand - held cameras or cellphones is allowed. Go Pro cameras, video cameras or any device to shoot video applies have a fee of 45 pesos, payable at the entrance of the archeological site.
- The main entrance to the archeological site is located about a 10 minute walk from the parking place (vehicles are not allowed all the way) and there is a train shuttle with an additional fee that can ride you to the main entrance. This is optional not included in the tour fee.