Tulum Mayan Ceremony and Yaxmuul
This is a great tour to combine culture, mysticism and fun. You will visit Tulum and participate in a Mayan Purification ceremony at Yaxmuul Cenote.
Tulum, the only Mayan city on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula and commercial port and exchange, is located at 50 km to the south of Playa del Carmen. It is one of the main tourist attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of the best preserved Mayan archaeological sites.
After Tulum, we will go to the Yaxmuul Cenotes and experience the wonderful feeling of plunging into a crystal clear cenote inside an ancient cavern, swimming through stalactites, stalagmites and columns. Later on, you will have the opportunity to participate in a Purification Mayan ceremony by a real Chaman.
The visit to Yaxmuul Cenotes will go on for approximately 2 hours. After the Cenote swim, we'll take you to Playa del Carmen hotel zone (Playacar) and downtown to stop at fifth avenue for shopping or grab lunch.
For this tour we recommend to depart at 8:00 or 8:30 am This tour has to be made with a guide and it is included in the price.
- Pick up service from any Hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya
- Excellent for families and friend groups
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCourtesy Pickup service at your hotel
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- First Class air-condtioned vehicle
- Certified English and Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Yaxmuul Cenote
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Lunch box (ham & cheese baguete, 1 bag of potato chips, fruit, 1 juice box)
- 2 bottles of water per person and 1 ice cooler
- Toll road fee (of needed)
- Passengers Insurance
- Tourist guide and driver tips
- Swimwuit and towels
- Comfortable and light clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses and hat
- Money for shopping and drinks
- Biodegradable sunscreen