Tulum, Cenotes & Playa del Carmen 1 Day VIP Private Tour from Cancun/ Riviera Maya
Experience the Amazing Mayan Archaeological Site of Tulum, right at the edge of the Caribbean Sea. Admire the Magnificent Pyramid known as The Castle, The largest Mayan Ball Game in the World, The Sacred Cenote, The Temple of the skulls, The Observatory and more...
Swim in a Beautiful “Cenote” of the Riviera Maya (entrances to the Longest Underground Rivers in the world) and admire the amazing geological formations of the peninsula of Yucatan. Walk on the famous pedestrian street The 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, where fine boutiques, Bars & Restaurants meets the beautiful Beaches of this popular destination, perfect to enjoy a great meal.
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place we visit, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm and to make sure you will have the best day of your vacation.
- Experienced and certified Guides in English, French & Spanish
- Enjoy the Cultural treasures of the Mayas & Unique Nature of the Caribbean
- Comfortable 1st Class Private transportation
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available everyday up to the 26th May 2018
- Pick-up serviceWe can arrange your Pick up and drop off locations at your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya, airport or other.
- Disability ServicesFriendly. Suitable for people all ages. You must be able to get in and out of a car
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Private Certified Guide-Driver in English, French & Spanish
- 1st Class private Van with A/C
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological site
- Parking lots and toll roads
- Travelers Insurance on board
- Purified bottled Water
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance to Cenote
Pick up at your Hotel, Cruise terminal or Meeting Point
Arrival to Tulum Archaeological Mayan Site
Depart to Cenote
Free time in Cenote
Depart from Cenote
Arrival to Playa del Carmen & Free time for lunch at Playa del Carmen
Go back to your hotel
Approximate arrival to hotel Logistics may change according to the guide´s advice or security reasons
Duration: 11 hours We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes.
- Entrance to Cenote: $ 10 usd
- We advise you bring local currency with you
- You will need extra cash for souvenirs, tips and other expenses
- A regular meal costs between $12 - $15