Tulum and Xel-Ha All Inclusive Package and Private Tour
Tulum, the only Mayan city on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula, and commercial port and exchange are located at 50 km to the south of Playa del Carmen. It's one of the main tourist attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of the best preserved Mayan archaeological sites.
Xel-Ha, one of the most outstanding attractions in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Mexico, a natural aquarium park considered the largest aquarium in the world, the perfect place to perform activities in Riviera Maya.
If you love nature, there is no better place than Xel-Ha to practice snorkelling and other water-related activities If you stay in a hotel located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen and you like to see Playa del Carmen Hotel Zone "Playacar" downtown and stop at Fifth Avenue for shopping you can add it on to your tour.
For this tour we recommend to depart at 8:30 or 9:00 am and if you like to add visit and swimming at the Cenote it will be a great idea to jump in the fresh crystal clear water and refresh yourself you can add it on to your tour.
- We suggest to visit Xel-Ha to avoid the crowd in Tulum, but this is up to. You are the boss).
- Explore the crystaline cenotes
- Visit the only coastal city and one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan culture.
- Visit the largest natural aquarium in the world and ecopark
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from all the hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- First class air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified English and Spanish speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Entrance fee to Xel-Ha
- Ice cooler and bottled water
- Passengers Insurance
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Biodegradable sunblock (indispensable for Xel-Ha)
- Money for shopping
- Sunglasses and hat
- Swimsuit and extra beach towels
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable light clothing