Tulum & Playa Del Carmen Sunset Private Tour
Because you are on vacations, your tour will start after 12pm, giving you the opportunity to rise late and take advantage of your hotel's delicious breakfast. You will be picked up from your hotel lobby, in an air-conditioned vehicle, where you will immediately meet your local tour conductor, who will be glad to share useful information and tips about the visited sights.
You will start your journey to the Riviera Maya having the beautiful archeological site of Tulum as your first destination. Tulum is known as the Walled City and it is famous due to its breathtaking views given by its privileged oceanfront location. To make sure you get soaked by the real atmosphere of the site, you will be joined by a certified guide, specialized on the Mayan culture. During 45 minutes you will be amazed by the history and Mayan legends that have been kept in this place for thousands of years.
Before leaving the site you will have 30 minutes to walk the site at your own leisure, take pictures or soak your feet in the Caribbean sea.
Then, you'll start the next part of your trip. Going down the road you will arrive to Playa del Carmen town. We will take you right to the heart of the town, the famous Fifth Avenue at the time where it reaches its maximum splendor. During sunset on 5th Avenue, Playa del Carmen's lights start to glide turning the place into a magical scenario.
You will have 2:45 hours of free time to shop and enjoy the town. Before leaving, a visit to the Tequila Museum will enhance this visit.
After experiencing the best combination tour in the Riviera Maya, you will be returning to your hotel at approximately 9:45pm.
- Great value tour
- Entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Professional and friendly guide
- Don´t rise early
- Enjoy some time shopping on 5th Avenue
- See and learn the history of Tulum
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and designated meeting points in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Disability Serviceswheel chair accessible, must bring own carer
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Free use of selfie stick
- Tequila tasting
- Refreshing facial towels
- Bottled water
- Certified guide specialized in Mayan culture
- Entrance fees
- Air-Conditioned transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Cash since not all places take credit cards
- Hat or cap
- Within the site of Tulum, the photography for personal non commercial use with hand - held cameras or cellphones is allowed. Go Pro cameras, video cameras or any device to shoot video applies have a fee of 45 pesos, payable at the entrance of the archeological site.
- The main entrance to the archeological site is located about a 10 minute walk from the parking place (vehicles are not allowed all the way) and there is a train shuttle with an additional fee that can ride you to the main entrance. This is optional not included in the tour fee.
- Bring a photography device
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.