Tulum and Coba Private Tour
This is a great tour to see the two most important Mayan archaeological sites in the Quintana Roo state, Tulum, Coba and an amazing cenote.
Tulum, the only Mayan city on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula, and used as a commercial port and exchange, is located 50 km to the south of Playa del Carmen. It's one of the main tourist attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of the best preserved Mayan archaeological sites.
Archaeologists say that Coba was the largest of all ancient Mayan cities. Within this site there are thought to be over 6,500 structures spread out over 50 square kilometers. Coba boasts the tallest pyramid of the Mexican Mayan world. 42 meters high with 120 steps, Pyramid Nohoch Mul, is worth the climb since the view from the top is more than spectacular.
Lunch buffet is also included at a restaurant in Coba. For this tour we recommend to depart at 8:00 or 8:30 am so that you can have time to visit and swim at the Cenote.
- Explore the crystaline cenotes
- Learn about the Mayan culture and how it developed into a great society
- Visit the only coastal city and one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan culture.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCourtesy Pick-up service at your hotel
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- First Class air-condtioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- 2 bottles of water per person and 1 ice cooler
- Toll road fee (if needed)
- Passengers Insurance
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Comfortable light clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimsuit and beach towels
- Sunglasses and hat
- Money for shopping and drinks
- Biodegradable sunblock