See Beautiful Isla Mujeres by Catamaran
Get ready to sail to Isla Mujeres on the turquoise Caribbean Sea with colours like you had never seen before. Sit back, have a drink and feel free to enjoy the music and Caribbean ambience on the way.
Put fins and mask on, to continue with a snorkel guided tour at one of the famous reefs of the Island, or continue chilling on the boat if you prefer.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at an exclusive beach club and take your time to enjoy the place, before ending the day shopping at Isla Mujeres Downtown.
Sail back to Cancun with more than a suntan, but a great experience.
- Ground transportation available
- Family friendly
- Caribbean ambiance
- Sail over turquoise water
- Full tour of the Island
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYou will be contacted to confirm your exact pick up time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by the routes. If you do not receive your pick up information, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Free time at Isla Mujeres downtown
- Beach Club Access
- Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Domestic Open Bar
- Sailing to Isla Mujeres
- Other activities in the beach club and downtown
- Sea Life Preservation and Dock Fee $12 usd
- Souvenirs and photographs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cash since not all places take credit cards
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Flip flops shoes are recommended
- Sea Life Preservation and Dock Fee $12 usd is mandatory for all passenger (+5) payable in cash at check in time