Private Tulum Afternoon Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 5 hours
Because you are on vacations, your tour will start after 12pm, giving you the opportunity to rise late and take advantage of your hotel's delicious lunch and get back to your hotel for you dinner appointments. You will be picked up at confort of your hotel lobby, on an air-conditioned vehicle, where you will immediately meet your local tour conductor, who will be glad to share useful information and tips about the archeological site. You will start your journey to the Riviera Maya having the beautiful archeological site of Tulum as your destination. Tulum is known as the Walled City and its famous due its breathtaking views given by its priviledged ocean front location. To make sure you get soaked by the real atmosphere of the site, you will be joined by a certified guide specialized on the Mayan culture. During 45 minutes you will be amazed by the history and mayan legends that have been kept in this place for thousands of years. Before leaving the site you will have 30 minutes to walk the site at your own leisure, take pictures or soak your feet in the Caribbean sea. You will be returning to your hotel at approximately 6:45pm.
- Half day tour
- Entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Professional guide
- Don´t rise early
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and designated meeting points in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Disability Serviceswheel chair accessible, must bring own carer
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Free use of selfie stick
- Refreshing facial towels
- Bottled water
- Certified guide specialized in Mayan culture
- Entrance fees
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
Meeting point is at Hotel lobbies and designated meeting points in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. The exact pick up time will be advised a few days after confirmation.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Cash since not all places take credit cards
- Hat or cap
- Within the site of Tulum, the photography for personal non commercial use with hand - held cameras or cellphones is allowed. Go Pro cameras, video cameras or any device to shoot video applies have a fee of 45 pesos, payable at the entrance of the archeological site.
- The main entrance to the archeological site is located about a 10 minute walk from the parking place (vehicles are not allowed all the way) and there is a train shuttle for an additional fee that can take you to the main entrance. This is optional, not included in the tour fee.
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.