Half-Day Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Private Tour
Visit Tulum port city, learn about the Mayan aristocracy's lifestyle, and explore the underground world in Sak Aktun cave, swimming through this natural palace.
This is a light tour for those who want to fill the first part of the day with new experiences and be back in the hotel for lunch.
You will be picked up at your hotel and board the vehicle to head to Tulum. There you will learn about the Mayan aristocracy's lifestyle and what the Mayans have invented to prevent Spanish galleons to approach the port of Tulum.
Besides that, you will be able to enjoy the picturesque views, interesting stories of a professional historian guide and tranquillity of the city.
After visiting Tulum, the next stop is Sak Aktun cave, which was considered in 2013 as the second largest in the world of its kind.
There you will go underground and swim in the corridors of this natural palace abundantly decorated with stalactites and minerals.
You will be back to the hotel by lunchtime.
- Visit Tulum port city
- Swim in the lagest underground river in the world
- Comfortable transportation with a/c
- Knowlegable professional certificated guide
- Half-day private tour only for your group
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceWe pick you up at the lobby of your hotel in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen or Tulum
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private transportation
- Certificated guide service
- Equipment for swimming in the cave
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Tips (optional)
- Please, bring: towels, bathing suites, hats
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.