Fun Day Cruise to Isla Mujeres
The Boat departs at 10:00 am, with the rhythm of the music, enjoy the short journey to the island where you will be able to enjoy refreshing juices, exquisite beverages such as margaritas, tequila sunrise, rum punch, piña coladas, beer and sodas on board until we arrive at our Private Beach Club.
As soon as you get off the boat the Snack Bar will be waiting for you on the beach where you will be able to enjoy a variety of healthy snacks, ideal for a light breakfast.
Whether you want to relax or be adventurous we have you covered with hammocks, beach huts, comfortable beach lounge chairs, games like playing cards and dominoes; Sports & Beach Activities such as aquatic beach volleyball or soccer. Plenty of different activities for your enjoyment. Feel the adrenaline when you slide down our water slides.
As well, learn to dance Salsa or even learn how to prepare a delicious Mexican ceviche.
Our hosts will help you organize the different activities held outside the beach club according to your expectation:
Snorkeling Tours for beginners or advanced, we will take you to the reef area. The tour will be approximately one hour long, where you will be able to admire a wide variety of tropical fish, corals and many more underwater wonders. Minimum age 10 years.
Bicycle Tours available at 4 schedules during beach club time. For every athlete who likes extreme sports, we recommend this tour of one hour. Exercise your body while touring southern Isla Mujeres enjoying unparalleled views of the Caribbean Sea. Minimum age 10 years.
Ride kayaks in the beach area. Explore the nearby area on your own. Life Jackets, and instructor provided.
Slides and Water park to slide down to the water, suited for all ages. A great way to enjoy the beach and have fun.
Enjoy Buffet Lunch at our restaurant which includes a Salad Bar and an extensive and delicious Mexican and International cuisine including a great variety of succulent desserts. For the thirst, the Open Domestic Bar with known name brands, beer & sodas available during all day.
Isla Mujeres Downtown Trip involves leaving our private club and after a short 15 minute trip on the boat, we’ll arrive in downtown Isla Mujeres. Where you will be able to enjoy any of the 3 available options; enjoy the sun and the breeze at “Playa Norte” (North Beach), go shopping or sightseeing at your own will.
At 4:00 p.m. our host will invite you to board the boat for the return trip to Cancun. Enjoy a party on board, with domestic open Bar, contests, music and dancing choreographies for a great Caribbean closing of your day.
Back to Cancun at approximately 5:15 in the afternoon.
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- An activity for each family member
- Plenty activities included: snorkeling, shopping, sightseeing, etc
- Open bar all day
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Wheel chair accessible
- Family friendly
- Easy access on and off the boat
- The only aquatic park in the Island
- Private beach club
- Light breakfast included
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Disability Serviceswheel chair accessible, must bring own carer
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Water slides
- Private beach club
- Bicycle Tour
- Sports & Beach Activities
- Hammocks, beach huts and comfortable beach lounge chairs
- Snorkeling tour
- Shopping and free time at downtown Isla Mujeres
- Open bar all day
- Buffet Lunch
- Beach towels
- Host and Animation staff
- Light breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos and souveniers
- Atv rentals
- Golf cart rentals
- Other activities not listed above
- 9 usd dock fee per person
- Food and drinks at Isla Mujeres downtown
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Cash since not all places take credit cards
- 9 usd dock fee per person payable at the check in cash only
- Check in is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Make sure you have your swimsuit