Discover Tulum Playa Paraiso Express Private Tour
This is the perfect tour for those that are attending a convention and don't have enough time to take a full day tour but would like to experience and learn more about the rich Mayan culture. Tulum, the only Mayan city on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula, was used as a commercial port and exchange, it is located 50 km to the South of Playa del Carmen.
Tulum is one of the main tourist attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of the best preserved Mayan archaeological sites.
After Tulum, we can take you to the famous Playa Paraíso that is one of the most beautiful beaches in Tulum. For this tour, you can choose the time you'd like to depart.
- Excellent for families and friend groups with limited time
- Learn about the Mayan culture and how it developed into a great society
- Visit the only coastal city and one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan culture.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCourtesy pickup service at your hotel lobby.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tourist Guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- 2 bottles of water per person and 1 Ice cooler
- Box lunch (ham & cheese baguete, 1 bag of potato chips, 1 fruit, 1 juice)
- First Class Air conditioned Van
- Toll road fee (if needed)
- Passengers Insurance
- Please bring extra money for personal expenses/shopping
- You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.