Discover Tulum Express Private Tour
This is the perfect tour for those that are attending a convention and don´t have enough time to take a full day tour but would like to experience and learn more about the rich Mayan culture.
Tulum, the only Mayan city on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula was used as a commercial port and exchange, it is located 50 km to the South of Playa del Carmen. Tulum is one of the main tourist attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of the best preserved Mayan archaeological sites.
After Tulum, we can take you to Playa del Carmen Hotel zone (Playacar) downtown and stop at the famous Fifth Avenue where you can have a wonderful shopping experience or lunch on one of the many local restaurants. For this tour, you can choose the time you'd like to depart.
- Excellent for families and friend groups with limited time
- Learn about the Mayan culture and how it developed into a great society
- Visit the only coastal city and one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan culture.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCourtesy Pickup service at your hotel
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tourist Guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- 2 bottles of water per person and 1 Ice cooler
- Box lunch (ham & cheese baguete, 1 bag of potato chips, 1 fruit, 1 juice)
- First Class Air conditioned Van
- Toll road fee (if needed)
- Passengers Insurance
- Lunch and shopping at Playa del Carmen (optional)
- Tourist guide and driver tips
- Swimsuit and beach towels
- Comfortable and light clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses and hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for shopping