Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil Cenote and Valladolid Private Tour from Cancun with Lunch
Enjoy this historical tour in one of the most famous ancient Yucatan cities - Chichen Itza.
It is the city-cradle of ancient Mayans, where you can see Kukulkan pyramid (one of the new seven wonders of the world), the Temple of Thousands of Columns also known as ¨the Temple of Warriors¨, the Astronomical Observatory built several centuries ago and a Sacrificial Pit.
You will also get to see one of the biggest fields for playing ancient Mayan ball games, called Pok-Ta-Pok, playing where the bravest warriors were trying to win to be sacrificed.
After that, the refreshing swim on one of the most beautiful underground lakes, called Cenote Ik-Kil, is waiting.
You will then have lunch followed by a visit to Valladolid, a colonial city built in XVI century.
You will be dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Pick up and drop off at the lobby of your hotel
- Buffet lunch
- High quality guided tour
- Comfortable transportation
- Take a refreshing dip in the underground lake, Cenote Ik-Kil,
- Visit the most famous ancient Yucatan cities - Chichen Itza
- Knowledgeable professional certified tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceWe pick you up at the lobby of your hotel in Cancun, Riviera Maya or Playa del Carmen
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water in a car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour only for your group
- All entrance fees
- Knowledgeable and certified guide services
- Tips (optional)
- Beverages during the lunch
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- To take with you: towels, sunscreen, cash for souvenirs, hats (because of the sun)