Chichen Itza, Ik Kil Cenote and Valladolid Day Tour with Lunch
After getting picked up from your hotel between 7am-8am, travel to one of the most famous ancient Mayan cities: Chichen Itza.
During a comprehensive guided tour, admire Kukulkan Pyramid (one of the new seven wonders of the world), the Temple of Warriors with its thousands of columns, the centuries-old astronomical observatory, and the sacrificial pit. After your 2.5-hour guided tour, enjoy some free time to explore the ruins on your own.
Next, cool off by plunging into the clear, fresh water of a cenote: a naturally created, underground swimming pool. Admire the cave formations as you swim and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere, then tuck into a hearty buffet lunch of traditional Mexican fare. Combined time for swimming and lunch is around two hours.
After lunch, visit Valladolid; the third-largest city in Yucatan. Get to know the 16th-century Spanish colonial town before being dropped back off at your hotel between 6:30-7:30pm.
*The tour’s itinerary may change for the purpose of providing the best service possible & depending on a season.
- Buffet lunch included
- Professional certificated multilingual guides
- Comfortable transportation with air- conditioning
- 1 bottled water
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick ups and drop offs from the hotels of Cancun Hotel Zone and Riviera Maya. Meeting points for the hotels of Cancun Downtown and Playa del Carmen
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (regional buffet)
- 1 bottled water
- Bilingual certificated guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks, unless specified
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site.
- Bring towels, sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking