Chichen Itza, Ik-Kil Cenote & Coba with lunch Private Tour from Cancun & Riviera Maya
Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit 3 major tourist attraction in one tour: see one of the new World´s wonders - Chichen-Itza, swim in the crystal waters of one of the most beautiful cenotes in the area - Ik-Kil, climb the tallest pyramid in Mayan Peninsula and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view in Coba.
Your exclusive journey to the most important archaeological sites in Mayan Peninsula starts with early pick up from the hotel by our professional guide, who will make sure you arrive to Chichen Itza before it gets too noisy and crowded, so you can enjoy the atmosphere and spirit of this unique and mysterious place.
After you have become a real expert in the pre-hispanic history of Mayan civilization, you will board a vehicle to go to Sacred Blue Cenote - Ik-Kil, where you can refresh yourself after the walking part of the tour and regain some forces with a traditional Mexican buffet lunch.
After that, the last, but not the least interesting part of the tour is waiting for you in Coba - where you will be able to climb the tallest pyramid of Mayan Peninsula, Nohuch Mul, and contemplate the breathtaking panoramic view.
You will be taken back to your hotel at around 6pm
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private tour only for your group
- Lunch (regional buffet) included
- Comfortable transportation with air-conditioning
- Knowledgeable Certified Guides
- Become a real expert in pre-hispanic history of Mayan civilization after a tour of Chichen Itza
- Refresh yourself with a dip in Cenote - Ik-Kil
- Climb the tallest pyramid of Mayan Peninsula, Nohuch Mul in Coba
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 11 to 12
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceWe pick you up at the lobby of your hotel in Cancun, Riviera Maya or Playa del Carmen
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Comfortable transport with a/c
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Drinks during the lunch
- What to bring: towels, bathing suites, sunscreen, hats, cash for the souvenirs.