Chichen Itza -Ik IL Cenote and Coba with Lunch Private Tour
This Private Tour is an excellent choice for families or a group of friend that would like to take a full day tour and visit 2 Archaeological sites the same day and explore a "Beautiful Cenote".
If you are staying in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya we recommend to depart early in the morning (7:30 or 8:00 am) and visit first Coba One of the main metropolises of the Mayan World, and then go to Chichen Itza, the visit in Coba will take around 2 hours and after we will go to Chichen Itza.
But first, we will stop for lunch buffet at the nice Hacienda Restaurant; after lunch, we will make the guided tour in Chichen Itza, where you can take your time to explore the site and take pictures.
After we will go visit the amazing Cenote Ik il and take a refreshing swim in the cristal clear waters, after the cenote we will take you back to your hotel.
- Enjoy your lunch at an old Hacienda restaurant
- Explore the famous monument the El Castillo
- Visit the sacred site which is one of the greatest Mayan centres of the Yucatán peninsula
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from all the hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- First Class air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified English and Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Entrance fee to Cenote Ik Il
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Lunch Buffet at Hacienda Restaurant
- Ice cooler and bottled water
- Passengers Insurance
- Drinks for lunch
- Tourist guide and driver tips
- Comfortable and light clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimsuite and beach towels
- Sunglasses and hat
- Money for shopping and drinks
- Biodegradable sunscreen