Chichen Itza Express Private Tour
This private express tour to Chichen Itza is an excellent choice for those people that are on a convention or need to take a flight in the late afternoon and only have a half day to go to Chichen in Chichen Itza.
You will have a certified English and Spanish speaking guide during the tour and he will give you a guided tour plus free time for a total of 3 hours to see this amazing archaeological site. Explore by your self, walk around and take pictures.
After the visit to Chichen Itza, we can take you to a nice old hacienda restaurant for a lunch buffet or you can ask for a packed lunch to be provided if your time is very limited after Chichen Itza. We will go back directly to your hotel or airport for you to take your flight back home.
- Visit the sacred site which is one of the greatest Mayan centres of the Yucatán peninsula
- See one of the most visited Mayan ruins in the world - A UNESCO heritage site
- Explore the famous monument the El Castillo
- Enjoy your lunch at an old Hacienda restaurant
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from all the hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- First Class air-condtioned vehicle
- Certified English and Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance Fee to Chichen Itza
- Lunch buffet at Hacienda Restaurant or box lunch
- Ice cooler and botteled water
- Passengers Insurance
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for shopping and drinks
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable and light clothing