Chichen Itza & Valladolid Private Tour
This trip is an excellent choice for families or group of friends. You can take your time and have a relaxed private guided tour by a certified tourist guide in Chichen Itza - declared a World Heritage Site in 2010.
Free time to explore and take pictures followed by a lunch buffet and drinks (beverages at your own cost) at a traditional Hacienda Restaurant.
On our way back from Chichen Itza and to the hotel, we will stop at Valladolid Colonial Magic Town where you can visit downtown, the colonial churches and the park.
Visit the local shops for gifts and souvenirs.
- Visit the World Heritage site of Chichen Itza
- Have free time to explore and take pictures
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Hacienda restaurant
- Shop at the local shops for gifts and souvenirs
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Lunch Buffet
- Pick up service from any hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Passengers Insurance
- 2 bottles of water per person and 1 Ice cooler
- Toll road fee (if needed)
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- First Class Air conditioned Van
- Drinks during the lunch
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for shopping and drinks
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable and light clothing
- Swimsuit and beach towels