Cancun Street Food and Local Market Tour
The tour starts at 9:30 am and ends at about 11 - 11:30 a.m.
From the moment you meet your guide, who is also a professional experienced chef with lots of experience working in the best restaurants of Cancun, at Market 23, your unique gastronomic and cultural journey begins.
Cancun Street Food and Local Market tour includes the Market 23 tour and a local food tasting. You are about to try real coconut water, freshly made ¨tortillas¨, varieties of Mexican cheese, tlacoyos, rare Caribbean fruits and much more.
After the gastronomic part of the tour is over you are given free time at the market to buy the ingredients and souvenirs you liked.
- Free time at the market after the gastronomic part of the tour
- local street food degustation
- Tour guided by professional chef
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Food tasting (5 items: coconut water from the real coconut, fresh made corn tortillas, tlacoyos, fresh Mexican cheese, exotic fruits)
- Walking tour on Market 23
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except the infants