7 Hour Private Neptuno Trimaran Tour (up to 60 people)
Have the time of your life on this luxurious Neptuno Trimaran with all your friends and family! Excellent for sightseen and day activities sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres, while enjoying of sun tanning, swimming, snorkelling and most of all having lots of fun with your friends and family.
Sightseeing in the Magic Town of Isla Mujeres for shopping, visiting the beautiful beach, walk around the colourful downtown which is a fishing village, snorkelling the reef, sunbathing and many more fantastic activities that will make this vacation one you´ll never forget! We have lunch (optional) at the beach club restaurant in Isla Mujeres with extra cost Includes: Open bar with national liquors, snorkel equipment (fins, mask, snorkel tube).
The catamaran also has music (tape or CDs) Excellent for sunsets. Ideal for romantic evening or big fun parties with friends on the waterways of Cancun with an enticing late afternoon departure with open bar and music (tape or CDs). The 60 person catamaran is ideal for family and friends.
- Cruise between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on the beautiful Caribbean sea
- An open bar with many Caribbean cocktails
- A perfect luxurious occasion for you and your family/friends
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for a maximum of 60 people
- Pick-up serviceIf you prefer to be picked up at your hotel we can arrange transportation with an extra cost, ask your sales executive to give you options and prices.
- Easy Cancellation- Over 48 hours before your service time, a full refund will apply. - From 47 to 36 hours before your service time 80% refund will apply - 35 hours to the same day and no-shows no refund will be given.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling tour guide
- Snorkeling Gear (life vest, fins, mask and snorkeling tube.
- National open bar (beer, tequila, rum, vodka, juices, sodas and purified water).
- Captain and sailors
- We have lunch (optional) at the beach club restaurant in Isla Mujeres with extra cost.
- Note: Does not include the $12.00 USD payment per person for the dock and reef conservation tax which is paid in cash at the dock when registering
- Extra money for shopping (optional)
- You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.