7 Hour Isla Mujeres Catamaran Mr 36 Private Tour (up to 20 people)
Enjoy this catamaran with a capacity of 20 people to see the beautiful sunset and make this a very romantic event or a big party with family and friends. Sailing is an excellent day activity between Cancun and Isla Mujeres to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea and fun activities like swimming, snorkelling or just tanning, but most especially to have fun with family and friends.
Visit Isla Mujeres for shopping, walking around the island to know its beautiful beaches and its colourful fishing village. We have lunch (optional) at the Isla Mujeres restaurant. The catamaran has an open bar (beer, rum, tequila, vodka, pineapple juice, orange juice and sodas) and also music bar, it also includes 2 bathrooms inside.
Transportation from the hotel to the dock is not included. Ask for this additional service to our operators.
- Cruise between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on the beautiful Caribbean sea
- An open bar with many Caribbean cocktails
- A perfect luxurious occasion for you and your family/friends
- Enjoy snorkeling in the cristal clear water
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for a maximum of 20 people
- Pick-up serviceTransportation from the hotel to the dock is not included. Ask for this additional service to our operators
- Easy CancellationOur Tour Cancellation Policies are as follow: - Over 48 hours before your service time, a full refund will apply. - From 47 to 36 hours before your service time, 80% refund will apply. - 35 hours to the same day and no-shows no refund will be given.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- National open bar (beer, tequila, rum, vodka, juices, sodas and purified water)
- Snorkel Tour
- Snorkeling tour guide
- Snorkeling gear (lifejacket, fins, masks and snorkel)
- The 7 hour Tour offers buffet lunch at Isla Mujeres on our beach club, the visit to Isla Mujeres downtown and cat sharks.
- It does not include the 12 USD fee per person for the dock and reef conservation tax, which has to be paid on the dock before boarding.
- Drinks at the restaurant not included. Available at an extra cost (price per adult $18 usd. Child $9 usd)
- * You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.