4 Hour Deluxe catamaran tour (up to 30 people)
Sailing is an excellent day activity between Cancun and Isla Mujeres to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea and fun activities like swimming, snorkelling or just tanning, but most especially to have fun with family and friends.
Visit Isla Mujeres for shopping, walking around the island to know its beautiful beaches and its colorful fishing village. We have lunch (optional) at the Isla Mujeres restaurant. The catamaran has an open bar (beer, rum, tequila, vodka, pineapple juice, orange juice and sodas) and also music bar, it also includes 2 bathrooms inside.
Transportation from the hotel to the dock is not included. Ask for this additional service to our operators.
- Cruise between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on the beautiful Caribbean sea
- Enjoy activities such as diving and snorkelling
- An open bar with many Caribbean cocktails
- A perfect luxurious occasion for you and your family/friends
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 30 people
- Pick-up serviceTransportation from the hotel to the dock is not included. Ask for this additional service to our operators
- Easy CancellationOur Tour Cancellation Policies are as follow: Over 48 hours before your service time, a full refund will apply. From 47 to 36 hours before your service time 80% refund will apply .35 hours to the same day and no-shows no refund will be given.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Captain and sailors
- Snorkeling equipment (lifejackets, fins, masks and snorkel)
- Snorkeling tour guide
- Snorkel Tour
- National open bar (beer, tequila, rum, vodka, juices, sodas and water)
- The 4-hour tour includes snorkeling on the reef or Underwater Museum, sailing around Isla Mujeres to reach Playa Norte and swim
- It does not include the $12 USD fee per person for the dock and reef conservation tax, which has to be paid on the dock before boarding
- Transportation from the hotel to dock
- Drinks at the restaurant
- You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.