7 Hour Isla Mujeres Catamaran PDEX Private Tour (for up to 35 people)
Sailing is an excellent day activity between Cancun and Isla Mujeres to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea and fun activities like swimming, snorkelling or just tanning, but most especially to have fun with family and friends.
Visit Isla Mujeres for shopping, walking around the island to know its beautiful beaches and its colourful fishing village. We have lunch (optional) at the Isla Mujeres restaurant.
The catamaran has an open bar (beer, rum, tequila, vodka, pineapple juice, orange juice and sodas) and also music bar, it also includes 2 bathrooms inside.
Transportation from the hotel to the dock is not included. Ask for this additional service to our operators.
- Cruise between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on the beautiful Caribbean sea
- An open bar with many Caribbean cocktails
- A perfect luxurious occasion for you and your family/friends
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceIf you prefer to be picked up at your hotel we can arrange transportation with an extra cost, ask your sales executive to give you options and prices.
- Easy CancellationOur Tour Cancellation Policies are as follow: - Over 48 hours before your service time, a full refund will apply. From 47 to 36 hours before your service time, 80% refund will apply. 35 hours to the same day and no-shows no refund will be given.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Captain and Mate
- National open bar (beer, tequila, rum, juices, sodas and purified water)
- Tips for the crew
- Note: Does not include the 9.50 USD payment per person for dock and reef conservation tax which has to be paid in cash at the dock when registering.
- Note: It does not includes $12 USD federal taxes per person, and you pay this at the marina.
- You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.