1 Day Scenic Tour to Aberdares National Park
The Aberdares are the third highest range of mountains in Kenya, reaching a summit of just over 4000m. This massive range is well known for its thick salient forests, and their prolific game. The wood is a hidden world of wildlife, Picturesque, steep forested ravines and open moorland.
The park provides a habitat for elephants, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others.
Your Journey will start at 06:00 am for a day trip to The Aberdare National Park, located 100 km East of Nairobi, with an area of 767 Km2. This park covers the higher regions of the Aberdare Mountain Ranger of Central Kenya, from the altitude of 1829 meters to 4001 meters above sea level. The topography is quite diverse with deep ravines that cut through the forested eastern and western slopes.
Animals that are easily observed in the park include; the Black Rhino, leopard, baboon, black and white Colobus monkey and sykes monkey. We will be able to cut across many diverse attractions ranging from the game drives, waterfalls exploration (Chania falls, Magura falls, Karura falls), Queen's cave, and the best montane scenery. We will have lunch at one of the picnic spots.
- Scenic Water falls, Chania, Karuru and Magura
- See Wild Animals
- See Queens Cave
- Enjoy the views of Rift Valley
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- 1 liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- Vehicle entry Charges to the park.
- Tour Guide services.
- Transport in 4*4 Safari van with a pop up roof for scenery photography and animal viewing.
- Park Entry fees.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Picnic Lunch
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Dress warmly. It gets cold up there in the high altitudes.
- Bring sunscreen and a sun hat
- Dress warmly. It gets cold up there in the high altitudes
- Bring a picnic for lunch
- Wear good, comfortable shoes that are suited for walking to the waterfalls