TOKYO Street Go Karting
Let's see TOKYO from a different and unique point of view. Mixing top landmarks, including Imperial Palace, Tokyo Station, Ginza, Akihabara, Ueno Park, Asakusa and Tokyo Sky Tree and take original, unforgettable photos!
Start from ASAKUSA which is North East of Tokyo, for a total 10km, we will have exciting ride on public road by go kart. We head to the centre of Tokyo at first. There is Imperial Palace.
After we go back to Asakusa by passing through the busy district of Tokyo.
Ginza is one of the highlights of our tour. When we going through Ginza from south to north, everyone who is walking in the street, look at you and take photos of you. You can feel like being movie star!!
We will stop by Uenopark and take a short rest on the way. Uenopark will be full of cherry blossoms when it is spring.
Finally, we head to Tokyo Sky Tree and come back. Tokyo Sky Tree is 634m high. It is very impressive to look to Tokyo Sky Tree by go-kart.
I will be happy to show you Tokyo by go kart. It is great way to see Tokyo. Do not think about this, JUST DO IT. I swear to GOD. It is fun.
- Passing through Ginza
- See the fabulous Imperial Palace
- Go to Zoujyouji Temple which is located under the Tokyo Tower and take photo
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- To drive in Japan you need: Japanese Driving License SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan Passport with Foreign driving license (issued in Switzerland, Germany, France, Taiwan, Belgium, Slovenia or Monaco) with Japanese Translation by authorized organization. Passport with An international driving Permit (issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention)
- NO LICENSE NO DRIVE!!
- Pick-up serviceExit No4 ASAKUSA Station GInza Line by Tokyo Metro
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up from ASAKUSA Staion if you need it
- Rent Costumes
- Rent a Go Kart
- Pick up and drop off from Hotels or other accommodations
- Gratuities / Tips
- Please avoid wearing long skirt, high heels or sandals. As you will be driving through the wind, we advise you to wear a little warmer than you feel comfortable