Square of Miracles Walking tour
This walking tour will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, where your informative guide will take you to Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvellous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1-hour of the guided tour in the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower. Remember that all tourists have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit. Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower.
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
- Discover de Miracle Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- SKIP THE LINE for the Leaning Tower
- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Leaning Tower Tickets
- Tickets for the Cathedral
- Guided Tour
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- Inside of the Cathedral, shoulders and backs must be covered