San Gimignano in Tuscany Day Tour by Luxury Minivan & English Guide/Driver
You can visit Italy and Tuscany in our Mercedes luxury minivans (tours from 1-8 people) with English speaking guide/driver. Then head to the heart of these splendid Tuscan cities making you discover the most hidden and secret corners of this splendid region enjoying a fantastic day to the banner of the of history, good food and special wine.
About 08,30/ 0900 your driver will pick you up from Livorno port and drive for about one hour through the Tuscan landscape of vines, olive groves and typical hills arriving into Chianti area around San Gimignano to visit the special medieval village.
You could visit one of the most charming medieval villages in Tuscany and entire Italy, a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site. The town is a testimony to the civilization of the Italian Middle Ages around 11st and 13rd centuries.
San Gimignano, since always, was importantly placed on a trade route as well as an important reference point on the Via Francigena for pilgrims journeying from Rome, called the Manhattan of middle age in Tuscany and in Italy. San Gimignano counted 72 towers as symbols of their wealth and power and today it is possible to still see 14 towers after many battles and internal guerrillas that have existed throughout its history of Etruscan and Roman cities first, and medieval after.
The small town is famous for its saffron production and the white wine, the typical Vernaccia of San Gimignano a special white wine.
After the medieval village visiting, we can reach a magnificent historic burg (the organic winery) for one tasting tour and a special locally light lunch in a fantastic and special organic farm. The winery used it is an organic farm where also it is possible to request a special menu for Vegan's people who in the nature respect, want to taste and enjoy the Tuscany delights.
Into the farm you can enjoy a fantastic relaxing time, tasting a Tuscan light lunch based on local products produce into the same farm. let us know if you have a particular place you would like to visit in the heart of Tuscany countryside or something you would like to do. Consider always that you have your own private driver entirely at your disposal for a full the day.
- Pisa ,San Gimignano and two wineries visit
- Arrive back to the ship through a different way to admire the special and different country-side
- Enjoy the second organic winery for wine tasting tour and light lunch
- Driving to San Gimignano to visit the medieval village
- Stop at the first winery for wine/oil tasting tour, Small tasting of bruschetta and cheese associated with wines (small snack)
- Driving to San Gimignano with some stops for take photos
- Stop under the Leaning Tower
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceDirectly from under your ship at Livorno Port
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pickup and drop-off at your chosen location and under your ship
- Fresh bottled water in all vehicles
- Professional English speaking driver-guide
- Monument and museum entry, fees if required
- Costs of Wine-tastings tour and lunch
- The museums entrances ,and wineries need the reservation ahead of time