River Trekking in Tuscany
This excursion takes place during summer when Lima Creek is almost dry and therefore it is possible to have a river trekking experience across its upper part.
Participants get to explore the stream-bed surrounded by uncontaminated and charming nature along with walking, swimming and climbing between enormous rocks and crystal-clear water pools.
At the end of the path is a spectacular huge Canyon created by water over thousands of years. Along the way, there are a lot of jump spots, from 8 meters high, which gives an extra mile to your adventure.
- The only adrenalinic river activity available in Tuscany during summer
- Enjoy climbing between enormous rocks
- The best unusual outdoor excursion in Tuscany
- Certified environmental guides
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- River equipment
- Environmental guide
- Transfer from our rafting centre to the river trekking starting point
- Water shoes
- Thermal underwear
- Suitable for all ages from 6 up to 75 years old
- You need only swimwear, towel and a pair of old wettable shoes