River Trekking in Tuscany
This excursion takes place during summer when Lima Creek is almost dry and therefore it is possible to have a river trekking experience across its upper part.
Participants get to explore the stream-bed surrounded by uncontaminated and charming nature along with walking, swimming and climbing between enormous rocks and crystal-clear water pools.
At the end of the path is a spectacular huge Canyon created by water over thousands of years. Along the way, there are a lot of jump spots, from 8 meters high, which gives an extra mile to your adventure.
- The only adrenalinic river activity available in Tuscany during summer
- Enjoy climbing between enormous rocks
- The best unusual outdoor excursion in Tuscany
- Certified environmental guides
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- River equipment
- Environmental guide
- Transfer from our rafting centre to the river trekking starting point
- Water shoes
- Thermal underwear
- Suitable for all ages from 6 up to 75 years old
- You need only swimwear, towel and a pair of old wettable shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.