Discovering Cagliari on a Private 4 Hour Tour
This tour starts with a remarkable drive orientation to discover all the best sightseeing locations.
When you are on the top of Monte Urpinu Park from Viale Europa observation platform (100 meters above the sea), you enjoy the unequalled panoramic view.
Attractions to be seen include Diavolo (Devil’s Saddle Headland), close to Poetto is Molentargius Saline Nature Park with ancient salt mines (saline) and home to flamingos.
Also discover on this tour, the Basilica, the Sanctuary and the Convent of Our Lady of Bonaria that are built on the hill south-east of the city centre.
Your tour continues with a walking tour in the medieval district of “Castello” (Castle). Discover the secrets of the medieval quarter among its strong walls, its impressive towers, its ancient churches, narrow streets and terraces.
Other interesting places along the tour include Cathedral, Royal Palace, Elephant Tower and St Pancras Tower and Saint Remy Rampart (Bastione de Saint Remy).
At the end of the tour, there is some free time to do some shopping in Piazza Yenne or to relax with an Italian Cappuccino.
- Explore the wonderful city of Cagliari
- Witness unequalled panoramic views from the top of Monte Urpinu Park
- Enjoy a cappuccino or shopping at Piazza Yenne
- See the Flamingos and Ancient Salt mines in Poettos Molentargius Saline Nature Park
- Visit St. Marys Cathdral, Elephant Tower and St Remy Monumental Rampart
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Cagliari based Hotel and or Cagliari Port cruise ship terminal
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Pickup and drop off from your Cagliari based Hotel and or Cagliari Port cruise ship terminal
- Any Food or Drink
- Gratuities / Tips
- On hot sunny days, apply sunscreen regularly, wear a hat and drink plenty of water
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for traveling and walking
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.