Wonderful Romantic Sunset Cruise Along the Amalfi Coast
Start relaxing immediately with a glass of Prosecco after you board, as your Captain takes care of everything.
During the cruise, your private 33-foot (10-meter) boat goes no faster than 25 knots, so you can sit back and enjoy the views of picturesque coastal towns along the way.
Positano departures offer a peek at the private islands of the Li Galli marine reserve near the island of Capri or go along the stunning UNESCO world heritage coastline. All cruises offer a pause for swimming or snorkelling before watching a picture-perfect sunset.
As your boat cruises along, sip Prosecco and other beverages and nibble on light snacks, including some local specialities such as tarallucci (a breadstick or cookie in a twisted or circular shape).
For your comfort, the boat has a bathroom and a shower, a cabin, a sundeck and a stereo system. Towels and snorkelling gear are provided during the cruise as well.
After the sun dips below the horizon, your captain guides the boat back to your departure port of Positano.
The starting times for this private cruise are:
July/August until 15th September - 5:45 pm
16th September until 31st October - 5:15 pm
This Is a Set Price for Private Boat and Captain for the Duration of 90 Minutes. This Is Not Per Person. A Maximum of 12 People Permitted.
- Romantic Evening Cruise
- Be amazed at the spectacular sunset
- Enjoy swimming in the beautiful waters
- Wonderful uniques views of the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinks and little snacks
- Snorkelling masks
- Tips Gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Do not forget your swim suit