Private Guided Same Day Jaipur Trip from Delhi
At 6:00 am, your driver will meet you at your hotel or airport in Delhi. Enjoy a comfortable 4-hour ride towards Jaipur city in your own Private air-conditioned car. You will stop at midway for a breakfast (at own expense) and freshen-up. Continue the drive to Jaipur with an expected arrival around mid-morning.
Upon arrival in Jaipur, meet your guide then proceed to Amber Fort. Spend about 2 hours exploring the monument which sits on a hilltop. Next, you'll board the vehicle and head to Jal Mahal - also known as Palace on Water. It is situated on the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
You'll have about 20-30 minutes here to take some pictures. Head to lunch after the Jal Mahal visit, where you'll enjoy a delicious meal at restaurant and take a break for about 1 hour. After lunch and some rest, board your vehicle and take a drive to Hawa Mahal.
You'll stop to spend about 20-30 minutes to see the monument and take photos. Finally, visit City Palace (museum) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Spend about 2 hours between the 2 monuments, then have about 1-2 hours free time afterwards to allow you time to visit local bazaars.
If you want to skip the free time, just let your driver and guide know and you can begin the drive back to Delhi. After visit all the major sites, you will drive back to Delhi at 4:30pm reaching your hotel or airport in Delhi around 9pm.
- Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
- Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant
- Call at the 18th-century Jantar Mantar observatory and scout for souvenirs at bazaars
- Photo stops at ‘Palace of the Winds’ (Hawa Mahal) and Jal Mahal (Palace on the Lake)
- Tour the 16th-century Amber Fort, standing on a hilltop outside the city
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 15 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Delhi City Hotel.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Buffet Lunch in Indian Restaurant
- Transport by a Private vehicle
- 01 Bottle water per person
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Breakfast, and Dinner
- Meals& Drinks unless specified
- Any expense of personal nature
- Entrance Tickets
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- If this experience is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.