Taj Mahal Tour By Gatimaan Express Train from Delhi
After an early morning pick up from your hotel or Airport, you will be transferred to the Nizamuddin Railway station, to board the 8 am, India's fastest train, Gatimaan Express to Agra. Breakfast is served during the 90 minutes journey.
Upon arrival in Agra, look for your driver who waits at the main exit gate who will have a sign with your name. Transfer to a hotel where you have time to freshen up before your guide arrives at 10 am.
Head in a private air-conditioned vehicle to see the World Heritage-listed Taj Mahal, which is considered the best example of Mughal architecture in India.
After two hours at the Taj Mahal, continue your tour to the Agra Fort, another World Heritage Site. The red sandstone fort dates to 1565 and contains courtyards, mosques, and private chambers.
Time for a Lunch Stop at a Multi Cuisine restaurant after your visit to Agra Fort.
You have the option to visit the 'ghost town' of Fatehpur Sikri, a 16th-century World Heritage Site located an hour's drive away from Agra.
Optional Return to Agra at 6 pm and go shopping for handicrafts, such as brass-ware, carpets, jewellery, embroidery, leather goods, and clothing.
You will be Transferred to Agra Cantt Railway Station At the end of the tour, to catch your train back to Delhi at 9:15 pm. Dinner is served on board.
Upon arrival in New Delhi railway station at approximately 11:30 pm, your driver will transfer you to your Delhi hotel or the Airport.
- Visiting the Hertiage site of Agra
- Taj Mahal, a listed World Heritage site
- Travel in comfort on the express train to Agra.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 13 to 15 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Delhi
- Disability ServicesOn request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round-trip train tickets AC Chair Car between Delhi and Agra
- Private professional tour guide
- Hotel Pick and Drop off service
- All Transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned private vehicle
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Monument Entrance fees (Taj Mahal and Agra Fort)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Drink plenty of water when hot
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday