Taj Mahal Tour By Car With Lunch From Delhi
Pick up from your hotel at 6:00 am and proceed to Agra by Car. Midway you will stop for refreshment and after 3 and a half hours you will reach Agra City and will be taken straight to the Taj Mahal.
The Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world and an essential sight for all visitors to India. One of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world.
One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect.
It stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble. You will be taken to Agra's Best Restaurant to have a buffet lunch.
After lunch, you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (Baby Taj) Itmad-Ud-Daula has a special place in the chronicles of both histories as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad ud Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan. Jahangir fell in love with his widowed daughter who processes unspeakable beauty. She was later christened Noor Jahan and went down in the history as one of the most beautiful and artistically gifted women in the world. Jahangir conferred the title of Itmad-ud-daula or 'Pillar of the Empire' to his father-in-law. Noor Jahan ordered the tomb after the death of her father in 1622.
Finally, you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of Taj and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever. You will stop over midway to have refreshments and continue your drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, you will be dropped at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world - A standing tribute to love!
- Explore Agra Fort and Have lunch in Agra's best restaurant
- See the Baby Taj - The tomb that overlooks the River Yamuna
- Create unforgettable memories on this breathtaking tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 16 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup From Any Where in Delhi, Airport, Hotel, Railway Station, Gurgoan, Noida.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All Taxes & Parking
- Wifi on Board in Car
- Private Guide
- Monument Entrance
- feul charges
- Tips & Gratuities
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays