Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour From Delhi By Car - 11 hours
The exciting Sun Rise Tour of the Beautiful Taj Mahal will be a once in a lifetime experience.
With an early morning pickup from your Dehli hotel or Airport. Travel in comfort, relax and take in the stunning landscapes of India as we travel to Agra.
Once you have arrived in Agra you will be met by our Private Tour Guide; you will proceed to the Taj Mahal, learn all about the history and the beautiful love story that inspired the Emperor Shah Jahan to build the stunning Taj Mahal for his beloved wife.
Now its time to get the perfect position to take in the sun rising over this magnificent building catching all the rays of the sun. Take some time out to take it all in.
After our visit, we will continue to the Agra Fort this strong red stone fort built to epitomise the city that was once the capital of the Mughal Empire.
After our visit to the Fort, we will gather our thoughts over breakfast at a local restaurant before we proceed on our journey back to Delhi.
Once we have arrived back in Dehli, you will be dropped back to either your hotel or Dehli Airport.
- Enjoy watching the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
- Explore the stunning Agra Fort
- Have breakfast at a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up available from Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Delhi Airport
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Pick-up and drop off assistance
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Live tour guide
- Breakfast at a luxury restaurant
- All taxes
- Any type of drinks served during lunch / breakfast
- Any kind of tipping / gratuities to guide & driver
Your driver will meet you at your hotel/airport in Delhi. Sit in your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and relax on the 3-hour drive to Agra.
Arrive in Agra and meet your tour guide. Proceed towards the Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Spend up to 2 hours admiring the structure's white marble mausoleum.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. This huge Red Stone building epitomizes the city – once the capital of the Mughal Empire.
Proceed to a restaurant for a breakfast break.
Depart for Delhi. Again it will be a journey of up to 3 hours.
Arrive in Delhi, and return to your hotel or the airport.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on every friday
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1