Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Private Tour From Delhi
You will be picked up from your Hotel / Airport or Railway station in Delhi at 3:30 AM and drive to Agra by private car. In Agra, meet with Guide and proceed to Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the white-marble world wonder built by a great emperor in memory of his beloved.
Later, visit the imposing Agra Fort, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D., made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Take a break around 1:00 pm and enjoy lunch at one of the best Multi-cuisine restaurants. Later, proceed for the Baby Taj. This was the first Mughal structure built completely from marble, the first to make extensive use of pietra dura and the first tomb to be built on the banks of the Yamuna. After that, proceed to Mehtab Bagh which offers an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal and experiences the sunset view of Taj Mahal from every corner of Moonlight garden.
When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your Hotel / Airport or Railway station in Delhi.
- Explore India's World-renowned palatial complexes.
- Visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Agra.
- Get ready for the Cultural and Experience of India.
- Learn about the fusion of Islamic-Mughal and European architecture of Agra.
- Learn about the different Faiths and Cultures of India from a Private Guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick from your hotel/Airport/your Location in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Battery Bus ride to Taj Mahal from Parking upto monument and back
- All applicable taxes
- Private Guided tour
- All Vehicle and Driver Expenses
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Good English speaking guide
- Delhi-Agra-Delhi by Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Bottled water
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Always Carry Indian Money with you. Don't forget to bring your camera, small change and snacks if possible.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes in the summer months.
- Dress code is smart casual, ladies must bring a scarf is possible.
- Please wear suitable clothing in the winter time. Bring a sunhat and sunglasses in summer.
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.