Taj Mahal Luxury Private Guided Tour from Delhi in One Day
With this tour, you will visit the Taj Mahal and its story is one of the greatest love stories in the world.
It is a story of an eternal love mixed with passion, loyalty, faith and perseverance. As Sir Edwin Arnold Said: Not a piece of architecture, as other buildings are, but the proud passions of an emperors love wrought in living stones.” An emperor, who grieved for the passing away of his beloved wife, builds a monument for her that took twenty years to finish.
Also, on this tour, you will visit the famous Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh as well as enjoying a delicious lunch.
- Luxury Private Guided Tour Cost All Inclusions
- Lunch and Drinks included
- Be brought to the see Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh
- Be amazed with a visit to the Taj Mahal
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Carry Valid ID with you on the day of excursion
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceMorning Pick up from your desired location in Delhi
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Taxes Tolls Fuel Parking Driver allowances
- Professional Guide
- Air Con Private Car from Delhi - Agra - Delhi
- Lunch and Drinks
- Entrance Fee
- Gratuities (recommended)
Pick up from Hotel New Delhi - Morning drive to Agra - Journey time 3 Hours
Meet your Tour Guide on arrival in Agra city - Proceed to Taj Mahal
Travel with your Tour Guide to Agra Fort
Enjoy a delicious lunch in Agra
Mehtab Bagh Sunset point, back side view of Taj Mahal.
After you explore all day tour, drive back to Delhi
Arrive back at your hotel / accommodation in Delhi
- During the rainy monsoon season please carry Umbrella Rain Coat with you
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday