Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Private Day Tour From Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi Airport (DLI), Delhi Junction Railway Station or Bus Station, you will be greeted by your English-speaking driver. You can also be picked up at your hotel in Delhi and start this Private Day Tour at 05.30 or 06.00 am by via expressway.
After about four hours Drive on the road, arrive at Agra and head out for the UNESCO world heritage -listed Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Stroll through the gateway and gardens and admire this breathtaking building, complete with its white-marble domes and pillars shimmering in the morning light.
Continue to UNESCO- Listed Agra Fort, a massive 16th-century sandstone fortress that served as a palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan, who was incarcerated here in full view of the Taj Mahal. Explore the maze of pavilions, mosques, and courtyards inside the walls, noting their synthesis of Hindu and Asian architectural styles.You can also explore some local Handicrafts of Agra.
After about an 1-2 Hour here, return to Delhi, where your tour ends with a drop-off at Delhi Airport (DLI), Delhi Junction Railway Station or Bus Station or Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up can be either 05.30 or 06.00
- Pick-up serviceDelhi Airport (DLI), Delhi Junction Railway Station or Bus Station or Hotel
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- All taxes
- Local Guide At Agra
- English Speaking Driver
- Tour by Private air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camera charges
- Monument entrance fee
- Personal Expenses such as tips
- Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc
- Any other activity which is not mention in overview
- Confirmation will be Received at Time Of Booking
- A Minimum 2 People Required For This Tour