Taj Mahal and Agra Fort: Full-Day Trip by Car from Delhi
See Agra's heritage sites on an 11-hour excursion from Delhi. You will be picked up by our Driver to travel to Agra for your once in a lifetime visit to the stunning and breathtaking Taj Mahal.
So sit back, relax and take in the beautiful sights of India on our journey to Agra.
Once we arrive in Agra, you will meet with a local private guide, who has all the knowledge and history of the Love Story of the Taj Mahal. (take some time out to take it all in)
After our visit to the Taj Mahal, we will travel on to the Fort of Agra, stopping along the way for lunch. Also, we will visit Mehtab Bagh known as Sunset Point, before we start our journey back to Delhi.
Arriving in Delhi, you will return to your Hotel or Airport.
- Live Tour Guide Service
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Visit Mehtab Bagh - also known as Sunset Point.
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Hotel anywhere in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon, and also from Delhi Airport
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private uniformed driver
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Entrance ticket to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Tips and gratuities
06:30 AM – After a pick-up from your hotel in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon or from Delhi Airport, enjoy a comfortable drive to Agra.
09:30 AM – Arrive in Agra and meet your guide, who will tell you about UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal.
11:30 AM – After touring the Taj Mahal, visit the second UNESCO listed Site, Agra Fort.
01:00 PM – Stop at an air-conditioned restaurant for lunch.
Next visit Mehtab Bagh, also known as Sunset Point.
Begin the return drive to Delhi arriving approximately 06:00 PM with a drop off at the airport or your hotel.
- Comfortable footwear is important for your experience.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1