Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi By Car And Driver
On our highly popular Sunrise Taj Mahal From Delhi By Car And Driver Tour, travel with us from Delhi as we experience and marvel at some of India's most beautiful sights. On this 14-hour day tour to Agra with a private tour guide, air-conditioned vehicle and driver, you'll have the time of your life.
With over 2.5 million people visiting the Taj Mahal every year, it is one of a kind marvel. The legendary white-marble mausoleum was built by Mughul Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is found on the southern bank of the Yamuna River near the city of Agra in India.
With an early morning pickup from your Delhi accommodation or airport, we’ll make it to the magnificent Taj Mahal just in time to take in the stunning views of this majestic palace at sunrise.
You'll tour the grounds of the palace, and have the opportunity for you and your private tour guide to ride on a Tuk Tuk or Battery bus to explore the area. At your request, you can enjoy the option of a beautiful breakfast nearby.
Next, we will drive to the famous UNESCO World Heritage site which is the location of the red sandstone Agra Fort.
Here you’ll enjoy some more sensational sightseeing around this historical region of India. We will then stop off in the city for some souvenir shopping in the city before we head on our journey back to return you to your accommodation in Delhi.
By request, there is an additional option of touring the Marble Inlay Workshop and Carpet Weaving centre should you wish to do so.
Take the time to enjoy and savour this unique Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi by Car and Driver Tour.
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 14-hour private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Pick-up and Drop-off service included in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal on a privately guided tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live Tour Guide English, Spanish
- Skip the Line Ticket
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 10 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Un-Uniformed Driver
- Private tour guide
- Bottle of water & complimentary napkins
- Opportunity to ride Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your Hotel
- Monument entrance fees
- Tips and Gratuities
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi By Car And Driver is a 14-hour tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in the UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Collection from your Hotel or Airport at 2.30 am — it’s your choice. Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax. The ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours total.
- Once you arrive in Agra, your first stop will be the Taj Mahal, and you'll arrive just in time for the sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide for a tour of the grounds.
- After touring the Taj Mahal, you can enjoy breakfast at an air-conditioned restaurant nearby.
- Next up, is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone of the historical area as your guide fills you in on the past of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
- Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (at your own expense) as Agra is well known for its intricate handcrafted goods and embroidery work.
- At around 2.00 pm, you'll hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your driver will drop you off at your hotel at about 5.00 pm as you sit and relive the past day and all the new memories you have made.
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- During harsh winters, Due to fog, this tour does not run from the Second half of December to the first half of January.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1