Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi By Car And Driver
From Delhi experience and marvel at some of India's most beautiful sights on this 14-hour day tour to Agra with a private tour guide, vehicle and driver.
With an early morning pickup from your Delhi accommodation, you will make it to the magnificent Taj Mahal just in time to take in the stunning views of this majestic palace at sunrise. Take the time to enjoy and savour this unique experience with your own personal private tour guide at the Taj Mahal.
We will tour the grounds of the palace, and you can on request enjoy the option of a beautiful breakfast nearby. We will then stop off at the famous Agra Fort so you can enjoy some more sensational sightseeing around this region of India. We will stop off for some souvenir shopping in the city before we head on our journey back.
By request, there is an additional option of touring the Marble Inlay Workshop and Carpet Weaving centre should you wish to do so.
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- 14-hour private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide English, Spanish
- Skip the Line Ticket
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Monument entrance fees
- Tips and Gratuities
14-hour private tour to Agra from Delhi. Be picked up at 2:30 Am from your Hotel Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida or the airport — it’s your choice. Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax. The ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours.
Once you arrive in Agra, Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
After Taj Mahal, enjoy a breakfast at an air-conditioned restaurant.
Next up is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work.
At about 2pm, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your driver will drop you off at your hotel at about 5pm.
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- During harsh winters, Due to fog, this tour does not run from the Second half of December to the first half of January.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1