Small Group 7 Day Buddhist Tour India & Nepal
In this Buddhist Circuit Excursion Tour 6 Nights 7 Days includes all Buddhist essential features where our travellers can get full religious experience. Tour will start in Varanasi & ends in Lucknow.
Tourist interest such as cultural places, historical places, ivory, Stupas, Monuments, Museums as well as Gardens and lakes that would simply leave an incredible mark in your mind.
This Buddhist Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Lumbini- Birthplace of lord Buddha
- Kushinagar- Mahaparinirvana Temple and Mukutbandhan Stupa
- Visit the ruins of Nalanda and Rajgir
- Bodhgaya- Mahabodhi Temple, Thai Temple and Bodhi Tree
- Morning boat ride on the River Ganges.
- Sarnath (Dhamekh Stupa, the Chaukhandi Stupa and the Archaeological museum).
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Varanasi Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Ac private vehicle, inclusive of toll taxes & parking.
- Hotels on breakfast basis
- English Speaking Guide
- 3* Hotel Ac Rooms on Single or Double or Twin sharing basis with breakfast for 6 Nigths.
- lunch and dinner is not included.
- Any type of insurance is not included.
- Any type of domestic or International flight is not included
Arrive at Varanasi and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon proceeds on a half day temple tour of Sarnath, 10 km from Varanasi, where the Buddha preached his first sermon in the Deer Park, contains the most impressive remains, as well as a modern temple.
The Dharmarajika, Chaukhandi and Dhamek stupas are outstanding. There are also the remains of a monastery, and the beautifully polished Lion Capital of Ashoka. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Morning proceeds for Bodhgaya which is about 247 km / 6-7 hrs drive. Bodhgaya is the place where Gautama Buddha attained unsurpassed, supreme Enlightenment.
On arrival check into the hotel and after lunch enjoy the sightseeing of Bodhgaya is counted one among the four most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites. Explore the beauty of Buddhist culture and lifestyle with a stroll around this place.
Visit places like the Great Buddha Statue, Niranjana River and Sujata Temple. Sightseeing of Maha Bodhi Temple and Bodhi Tree. Visit the Chinese Temple. Also, visit the school of the destitute.
After your sightseeing tour, return to the hotel and stay overnight
Morning leave Bodhgaya for Patna (182 kms - 6 hrs) enroute visiting Rajgir and Nalanda. Rajgir is a site of great sanctity and significance for Buddhists. Rajgir is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site since the Buddha spent 12 years here and the first Buddhist council after the Buddha was hosted here at the Saptaparni caves.
Afternoon visit Gridhakuta Hill, Bimbisara jail. Drive to Nalanda which is 14 kms drive and it was one of the oldest Universities of the World and International Centre for Buddhist Studies. Drive to Patna which is 90 kms, on arrival at Patna transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Morning proceed to Kushinagar (approx. 256 kms and 07 hrs drive) enroute visiting Vaishali - place where Buddha announced the approaching of his Mahaparinirvana. After that continue drive to Kushinagar (place where Lord Buddha had left the world behind him after offering an invaluable contribution to humanity, the great religion known as Buddhism).
On arrival Kushinagar, transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit Mahaparinirvana Temple (where Buddha took his last breathe) and Rambhar Stupa (cremation site of Lord Buddha). Overnight stay at Kushinagar hotel.
Morning drive to Lumbini - the birth place of Lord Buddha (180 km and 05 hrs drive). On arrival, transfer to hotel. . Afternoon visit the birth place of Buddha - Mayadevi Temple.
This place is a blessed one for its serenity and the natural beauty, purely coinciding to the perception of a place where the legend was born. Overnight stay at Lumbini hotel.
Morning leave for Sravasti (225 kms and 5.30 hrs drive) en route visiting Kapilavastu - the childhood home of Gautam Buddha. After that proceed to Sravasti where the Buddha preached most of his sermons.
Here he is said to have performed many miracles and levitated. During the monsoon, he used to stay at the Jetavana monastery on the outskirts of this town. Visit Sahet Mahet and Angulimal caves. Overnight stay in Sravasti
Morning leave shravasti to Lucknow covers Imambara, Rumi Darwaza and other historical monuments. In the evening transfer to Lucknow Airport for flight for onward journey to New Delhi to catch your flight for home.
- Please make sure you have any documentation required upon arrival