See Glorious India On A Golden Triangle 4-Day Guided Tour from Delhi
We will collect you from you pre-arranged collection point and our guided tour begins with private sightseeing tours to Qutub, Red Fort and Qutub Minor and the stunning Akshardham Temple.
Visiting the lovely city of Deli and driving to Agra will give you the opportunity to take some great photographs and learn about the culture of beautiful India. We will take you to the Taj Mahal at sunrise and you will see this magnificient palace as the sun rises over its magestic beauty.
We will also visit (The Ghost City), and on this tour you will partake in some real genuine Indian food and your guide will be available to you through the full tour.
- Visiting and Tasting traditional Indian Food in Local Restaurants
- An opportunity to shop with the locals in Jaipur
- Sensational sightseeing at Red Fort & Qutub Minar
- Guided sunrise tour to the Taj Mahal
- Visit to the the famous Akshardham Temple
- Fully qualified professional Tour Guide
- Duration: 4 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceWe will collect you from a prearranged destination.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tuk Tuk or Tanga ride at the Taj Mahal
- Mineral Water X 2 per person
- Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Transport and associated taxes
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Any Gratuities during the tour
- Purchases including Souvenir Photographs
- Entrance Fees
- Unspecified Food & Drinks
- All Accommodations and Meals
Our Private Guided Tour starts at 9:00 am when you are collected from your pre designated collection point where you will meet you professional Tour Guide and start sightseeing with a visit to Qutub Minar,Red Fort. Then a break for Lunch and we are off to the famous Akshardham Temple. We will then drop you off at your Deli hotel for the evening.
After a delious breakfast we will start our sightseeing private tour of Delhi visit Jama Masjid, The India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and after a break for a traditional Indian lunch at a local Delhi restaurant we will take to the road for Agra. You will be assisted in checking into the hotel and enjoy your overnight stay in Agra.
We will travel from Agra to Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur early in the morning, stopping off at the stunning Taj Mahal where you will see this amazing plat at sunrise. Your private tour guide will escorte you around the sight and captivate you with the story of this marvelous place. We then go back to the hotel for a light breakfast before visiting Agra Fort. Shopping is available for a few hours in Jaipur and The Ghost City before we have some lunch and head back to the hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast we will start our return journey back to Delhi where you will be dropped back to your accommodation, should you wish to stop for Lunch on the way that can be arranged.
- There is a Maximum of 12 people on this tour
- In the high season wear clothing to protect you from the sun
- We always advise our guests to drink plenty of water
- Dress appropriately and wear sunscreen if required
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved in this tour
- Stay with your tour guide and be aware of your surroundings at all times
- We can recommend and reserve your Accommodation for the Tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.