Same day Taj Mahal tour from Delhi by car with baby Taj
This tours will offer you a hassle-free trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj Mahal.
Our professional guide will make your tour more memorable by explaining the facts about the history of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj Mahal.
We are different from other service providers in Agra because we are well known for rendering the best services because we know that your money is valuable.
Your day trip to Agra starts with the 124-mile (204-km) drive from Delhi, admiring the views of India in your private vehicle. When you arrive, in Agra your first stop is the Taj Mahal, the world’s most prominent symbol of love.
Commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife, this mausoleum and World Heritage site is known for its white marble façade.
While you take in the opulence of the structure and its surrounding garden, hear stories about love, loss and stunning architectural accomplishments from your guide.
Your Next stop is Agra Fort, located across the Yamuna River. Enter the walls of the enormous fortress with your guide, explore the maze of structures that form this city within a city, built by Emperor Akbar in the late 1500s.
While you walk, learn from your guide about the fort’s history, as well as art and architecture in India at the time.
Later on visit the Baby Taj Mahal which also an Intricate design, you will find some lovely architecture of Mughals its a complete Persian architecture made my Noor Jahan in loving memory of her Father Mirza ghiaz Uddin beg.
Later on, your day trip ends with a return to Delhi in your private vehicle.
- Return Back to Delhi
- Guide Service included
- Visit to Rug Factory
- Visit to Marble Factory
- Visit to Agra Fort
- Visit To Taj Mahal
- Pick up from Delhi Airport/ Hotel
- Visit baby Taj ( itimad ud daulah )
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Delhi hotel or Airport
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip private transfer
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live small indian music concert will be shown
- Assistance on Arrival and Departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live demonstration of marble inlay work at a marble factory.
- Tipping to driver and Guide (mandatory)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fee of monuments ( Taj mahal- 1000rs, Agra fort- 500 Rs, baby taj 500rs
07:00 Our chauffeur will pick you from the hotel and proceed to Agra.
09:00 Break for tea or coffee to get yourself refreshed! Now continue your drive towards Agra.
10:30 Agra after two and a half hours drive you will arrive in the beautiful city of Agra. Our guide will give the brief of the Agra day trip and itinerary.
11:00 Taj Mahal Shah Jahan built the Seven Wonder of the world, The Taj Mahal in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This beautiful monument took 16 years to complete.
13:00 Lunch in a local restaurant or 5-star hotel.
14:00 After lunch, visit the impressive memorial Agra Fort built by great emperor Akbar.
15:30 Local market enjoy the colourful arts and handicraft during the trip.
17:00 Departure for the drive back to Delhi as your tour comes to an end.
- if you want to get 50 Rs discount on ticket then visit Taj mahal before visiting Red fort
- You will get 50 rs discount with the ticket of Agra fort only if you carry taj mahal ticket
- You will get show cover and water bottle at Taj Mahal with the tickets
- Do not wear too much revealing dresses
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.