Same Day Jaipur Private Tour From Delhi By Car With Driver
Enjoy personalized attention and private round-trip transportation from Delhi on this full-day excursion to Jaipur.
Skip the hassle of renting a car or booking a taxi; relax on the drive to Jaipur and back in your private vehicle. Once there, explore the city accompanied by guided commentary and take advantage of the ability to travel at your own pace.
- Travel by chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Delhi
- Jaipur - Visit Amer Fort , Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Experience an elephant ride!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noid
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Elephant Ride in Amer Fort, Jaipur
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- Monument entrance fees
- Tips and Gratuities
Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and your 4.5 hrs drive brings you to the Pink City. Adventure Begins.
On Arrival Visit Amber Fort .Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. The image of the Amber Fort is beautifully reflected in the lake below. Within the Fort lies the famous Jai Mandir (Temple) with its world-renowned hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal.
The walls and the ceiling of the Mahal are covered with a beautiful array of mirrors, which reflects any streak of light, so as to illuminate the entire room.
After Amber fort, we will have an On the way tour of Jal Mahal The Rajput style "Water Palace" sits in the centre of the Man Sarobar lake.
The lake is often dry in the summer but winter monsoons frequently turn it into a beautiful lake filled with water hyacinths.
Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant.
In the heart of the old city lies the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns.
Two carved marble elephants guard the entrance. The palace houses a Museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani costumes.
The Jantar Mantar is an astronomical observation site built in the early 18th century. It includes a set of some 20 main fixed instruments.
Designed for the observation of astronomical positions with the naked eye, they embody several architectural and instrumental innovations.
Built-in 1799 A.D., the Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds is a major Rajput landmark. This five-storied building along the main street of the old city is a pink sandstone masterpiece with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows.
The monument was originally conceived with the aim of enabling ladies of the royal household to watch the everyday life and royal processions in the city - in absolute privacy.
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi, arrive Delhi where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothing