Same Day Agra Private Tour from New Delhi by private Car
On this full day Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Tour, we will pick you from Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel / Airport / Train Station.
We will then proceed to Agra by private car & Driver. Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet with your guide who will explain to you the Heritage & architecture of the Agra.
In Agra you may visit Sikandra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, itmad-ud-daulah which is also famous by the name Baby Taj.
- Easy Airport / City Hotel / Train Station Pick-up & Drop
- No Time Limit at the Monument
- Private Guide
- Private Chauffeur Driven Car just for you
- Private Taj Mahal & Agra Day Tour from New Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceNew Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel, Airport, Train Station
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Packed Water Bottle for each Guest
- New Delhi or Gurgaon City Hotel / Airport / Train Station pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, toll and parking fees and fuel charges
- Exclusive private chauffeur driven car
- All present applicable Taxes
- Any personal expenses
- Monuments Entry fee
- Camera or handy cam fee
We will pick you at 06:00 hrs approx from the given pick-up point and proceed to Same Day Agra Day Tour.
It will take approx 4 to 5 hrs via the expressway.
The timescale is based on your Pick-up Location or Traffic conditions on the day.
Note : The Guest are free to decide own time management.
Once you arrive in Agra you will meet with your guide who will explain to you the Beauty & Heritage of the Agra Monuments.
The first monument to visit will be Sikandra which is the mausoleum of Akbar who started the construction by himself.
Now you are going to visit Taj Mahal - a symbol of Love with the World Heritage.
As Agra has many nice Restaurants where you may enjoy the delicious Indian Meals
Agra Fort is a historical fort, It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
The Agra fort is a World Heritage site too.
Itmad-ud-Daulah which is also famous as a Baby Taj. This is a exquisite tomb of Mizra Ghiyas Beg the Persian nobleman was Mumtaz Mahal’s grandfather and Emperor Jehangir’s wazir (chief minister).
Now you have visited all Monuments so now time to drive back to New Delhi.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday