Rich Culture & Heritage Of India With Golden Triangle
We have saturated a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, a magnificent Tonga ride to the world-famous Taj Mahal in Agra and an experience of a thrilling Elephant ride to Amer Fort in Jaipur.
To make your trip to India worth every single penny!
Also, a sunset visit to the Taj Mahal in Agra that will leave you awestruck.
The tour will start & end in Delhi where our travelers can experience the full rich culture & heritage of India .
Places of interest such as cultural places, historical places, Monuments, Evening street markets, Indian Street Foods, Museums, as well as Gardens and lakes that would simply leave an incredible mark in your mind.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi, Tonga Ride in Agra and Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Pink city tour - Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, , City Palace Jantar Mantar and the street markets in the evening of Jaipur.
- Explore Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Sheikh Salim Chishti Tomb, Jodha Bai Palace, Moti Mahal etc with 16th century city - Fatehpur Sikri.
- Visit to Agra Fort and one of the seven wonders of the world Taj Mahal
- Tour Guide in Delhi - Chandni Chowk ( Cultural street market ), Jama Masjid ( Historical ), Rajghat Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Qutub Minar and Humayun Tomb,.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs on a daily basis
- This tour is for a minimum of 2 passengers
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceIndira Gandhi International Airport
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Airport transfers.
- Accommodation 3* Hotel on a double or twin sharing basis or a single room basis with breakfast for 3 nights.
- You will get our expert & English speaking guides for all three Destinations Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Transport in a Ac Vehicle As Per the Travellers. 1-2 persons medium car such as Ac Swift or similar. 3-6 persons a large car such as Toyota Innova or similar. 7 - 10 persons mini-van such as Tempo Traveler or similar.
- Any type of insurance is not included.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Optional Gratuities
- Any type of domestic or International flight is not included.
- Meals except breakfast
Arrive at Delhi Airport and transfer to your hotel.
A representative will hand over your tour related documents followed by a tour description.
Have a city tour of exciting capital of India which is awash with sights.
start your Delhi sightseeing with a visit to Jama Masjid the largest Mosque in India.
Go to Chandni Chowk the oldest, biggest street supermarket in Old Delhi.
Later, walk up to Fatehpuri Masjid and try out a rickshaw ride to Red Fort.
Rajghat would be our next stop where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.
See the Humayun Tomb the first garden-style tomb of India inspired by Persian architecture.
Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan the residence of the President of India and India Gate built in respect to honour the soldiers who died in World War I.
Visit Qutub Minar built by Qutabud- din Aibak.
Return to your hotel in Delhi.
Relish breakfast in the morning and later drive to Agra known as the home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631).
The Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourists because of the magnificent Mughal infrastructure, arts and culture.
Transfer to your hotel for check-in, freshen up before you start your Agra sightseeing tour.
Visit Agra Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal, Itmad Ud Daulah ( Baby Taj Mahal), Mehtab Bagh.
In the evening enjoy a tonga ride & visit the World famous Love monument Taj Mahal at sunset.
You will then be dropped at the hotel for an overnight stay in Agra.
In the early morning, after breakfast head towards Jaipur literally called Pink City.
En route visit the 16 century AD city Fatehpur Sikri the immoderate city of Mughal Empire.
Get the full experience of Monuments built in Mughal Era which include the Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza and Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
Continue your journey to Jaipur the city that is dedicated to traditional arts & crafts e.g. buildings made up of sandstone, vibrant famous handicraft & jewellery markets.
This city will definitely make you feel ancient kingdom (Rajputana).
On arrival at your hotel check-in for a rest overnight in Jaipur.
In the morning after having your delightful breakfast you will visit the Amer Fort, riding an elephant’s back.
In the afternoon, you will go sightseeing to the City Palace and museum along with an expert guide.
The sightseeing tour will also cover Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar, The Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), The Jag Mandir (the Hall of Victory), Jal Mahal and the Kali Temple are the must to visit places.
Carry out your activities in the evening move towards Delhi Airport to board a flight for your onward journey to your home destination.
Tour ends here with sweet memories.
- Please make sure you have any documentation required upon arrival
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1