Private Tour: Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Including Breakfast and Entrance fees
Pick up from your Delhi Hotel/ Airport/ Railway Station & proceed to Agra by Car. Our driver will pick you up and you will proceed to Agra by Yamuna Express Way. You will reach Agra City and will be taken straight to Taj Mahal. The Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising Sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love.
Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. It stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble.
Enjoy your breakfast at a nearby hotel/restaurants. Visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died. Visit Sikandara Tomb Around 10 km from Agra, lies Sikandra, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. This structure offers a unique combination of styles borrowing from Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist and even Jain architectural conventions. Finally, you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever. On the way, you will stop over midway to have lunch and continue your drive to Delhi. Reach Delhi & drop you at your hotel/ Airport/ Railway Station.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a prominent hotel/ restaurants
- 12 - 14-hours private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from your location in New Delhi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Buffet Breakfast
- Entrance Tickets Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra Tomb and Baby Taj
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays