Private Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort From Delhi
Get an up-close look at the history and the landmarks of the Mughal Empire during this day trip from Delhi to Agra. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal--India's most stunning homage to love, and learn how this Wonder of the World was built by Shah Jahan for his Mumtaz.
Make a stop at Agra Fort, and learn about the 16th-century Mughal monument from your guide. Take the time to enjoy this unique experience with your own personal private tour guide at the Taj Mahal.
The morning after breakfast at the hotel our driver will pick you up from your hotel/airport and drive you to Agra (200 kms/3-4 hrs). On arrival, our guide will meet you and take you to explore Agra city.
Taj Mahal: It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal during 1631 - 1653.
Agra Fort: A vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573. After visiting Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, drive back to Delhi. Reach Delhi by late evening. Our driver will drop you to your hotel or airport with lovely memories of Taj Mahal Day Tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Explore the stunning Agra Fort
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up available from Hotel / Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water
- Professional licensed Guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Hotel / Airport Pick up & drop off
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Food /drinks
- Monument Entrance
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday