Private Tour of Old Delhi Shopping & Local Sightseeing
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Tour ID: 1138
Start your journey with the Hotel Pick up and travel to the Nearest Metro Station to start exploring the Old Delhi on foot and rickshaw ride. Visit the Jama Masjid (Biggest Mosque in Delhi). Walk through the lanes of Old Delhi bazaars where you are free to look for decorative items for your houses. Next, Visit the Heritage buildings section. This is a great place for individual photography. You can look for some jewelry over here which comes at a great price. Next, we proceed to a famous Old Delhi restaurant that is famous for its fried bread. Enjoy the spicy and traditional food the restaurant has been serving since 1875. Look for some beautiful Sarees/Suits/Lehenga that Indian Women has been wearing for decades for special occasions and day to day life. Learn how to wear a proper Saree with the help of your Guide or female staff available at the shop. Next, We Visit the Sikh temple (House of Worship for Sikh people). Learn about the culture of Sikh religions, its history and make a visit to the Kitchen Section of the temple that serves food to almost 10,000 people a day. Later, visit the Spice Market of Old Delhi. One of the Oldest Market of Spices in Asia that has been there since 17th century. Learn about the Indian Spices, teas and much more. You are free to buy them and prepare some delicious cuisines by yourself back home. At the end of the tour, Get dropped back to the hotel.
- Travel to Spice Market, Learn about the Indian Spices, teas where you have the option of buying and taking them back home
- Shop in the Old Delhi, a perfect place for shopping, learning, and dwelling in its culture.
- Learn the Negotiations skill from your guide
- Get a chance to visit the Sikh Temple and its Kitchen serving to more than 10,000 people a day.
- Walk through the lanes of Old Delhi & get insights into the local culture from your guide.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceYour Hotel in New Delhi/NCR
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch in Old Delhi
- Transportation by Metro, tuk-tuk & Rickshaw
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- English speaking local guide
Know Before You Go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship.
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review