Private Tour of Delhi With Lunch & Entrance Tickets
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour that showcases the best of this eclectic city.
Start things off on the wider roads of New Delhi before venturing into the narrow allies of the old city. Travel in air-conditioned comfort with a private driver and uncover the mysteries and traditions that make India’s capital truly unique.
In the Morning, at 09:00 AM, Pickup from your Hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida and then proceed to visit Old and New Delhi. Visit the largest Indian Mosque built in 1656 AD by the Fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan, then visit Kinari Bazaar (Wedding Street), Spice Market, and Chandni Chowk.
Stop for taking a photo at Red Fort by Cycle Rickshaw, and then visit Raj Ghat -a Cremation Palace of "The father of Nation" -Mahatma Gandhi. Visit India Gate -A War Memorial for 82,000 India Soldiers died in First World War, then drive pass Presidential Palace and Parliament of India. After lunch, continue sightseeing and visit Lotus Temple -A Bahai House of Worship, and then visit Qutab Minar - An 800-year-Old Brick Minaret built in 1199 AD by Qutub-Ud-din-Aibak.
Later proceed towards the Hotel. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi.
- Full day tour of old & New Delhi
- Private air-condition car
- Explore world Heritage sites
- Entrance tickets
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or Delhi Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance tickets
- Buffet Lunch
- Red Fort & Lotus Temple in Delhi are closed on Monday
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking